CMP: – 1645
52 Week H/L: – 1,800.00 – 557.00
Larsen & Toubro Limited operates in four segments. The Engineering & Construction segment comprise execution of engineering and construction projects to provide solutions in civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering to core sectors/infrastructure industries, shipbuilding and supply of complex plant and equipment to core sectors. The Electrical & Electronics segment comprises manufacture and sale of low-voltage switchgear and control gear, custom-built switchboards, petroleum dispensing pumps and systems, electronic energy meters/protection (relays) systems, control and automation products and medical equipment. The Machinery & Industrial Products segment comprises manufacture and sale of industrial machinery & equipment, marketing of industrial valves, construction equipment and welding/industrial products. Others include ready-mix concrete, property development activity, and engineering services and embedded systems.
A long term bet:
- It is India’s largest Engineering and Construction giant.
- L&T is the best managed company in India – Business Today survey.
- Larsen and Toubro will benefit from huge infrastructure investments in India and Gulf regions.
- Strong Order book.
- L&T will be demerged into Power, IT, Ship building and Railway units along with engineering division. Investors will get very good returns after the demerger.
- LNT is reported to recrute 10,000 people in 3 yrs. This is because of its expansion.
Company has good financial. Good management also.
A safe bet for long term investors.
Thanks & Regards
S&P Wealth Creators
Use of this website indicates your acceptance of our Disclaimer.
Disclaimer: Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. Squamble.Com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. This information is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.